Defence Asset Management Community of Practice
Under the auspice of TD-Info, the DAMCoP is a standing joint MOD, Defence Industry and the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) community of practice. The IAM is the Asset Management (AM) professional body and will be represented by the IAM SW Branch.
The joint nature of the DAMCoP is designed to promote collaboration and mutually beneficial outcomes in the development of a Defence Asset Management System (AMS), the wider stakeholder touchpoints and Defence’s realisation of the National Security Objectives.
The purpose of the DAMCoP is to:
- Connect AM initiatives across Defence
- Share best practice from across the Defence Enterprise and other sectors in order to incorporate AM into the MOD business and process architectures
- Supporting the professional development and skills of Defence AM Practioners with the assistance of the IAM SW Branch
- Promote and develop AM understanding across Defence
- Contribute to and support the IAM SW Branch programme of events
- Promote the successes and lessons identified / learnt from the various undertaken AM activities to the wider AM community
- Identify, collate and propose to MOD suitable discovery, pilots or capability investigation activities or accelerator projects for MOD own consideration, where MOD wants to build the evidence base and business case for AM in Defence
- Identify projects for mutual benefit (MOD and Defence Industry) and submit them to Team Defence Information (TD-Info) Exec for approval.
Defence Asset Management CoP...
Defence Asset Management CoP...
DAM CoP Task 1 Meeting...
Defence Asset Management Community of Practise Documents
|20221202 – Digital Asset Management – Leon’s Slides||02/Dec/2022|
|20221202 – Digital Asset Management – KPMG||02/Dec/2022|
|20221201 – DAMCoP-Agenda||30/Nov/2022|
|20220714-DAM CoP July 2022 Meeting documents||14/Jul/2022|
|20220714-AM Leaflet v0.4||09/Jun/2022|
|20220526-DAM CoP task 1 Meeting Minutes||13/Jun/2022|
|20220505-ILS-ISO55000 Series Relationship||06/May/2022|
|20220505-Engineering Support Transformation (EST) Introduction||05/May/2022|
|20220505-DAMCOP Presentation – Jeremy Hammond||06/May/2022|
Information on all sector-relevant events, run by TDI and other organisations.
(4th) AdM As A Service Working Group – 24 March 2023
The 4th AdM As a Service Working Group (WG) will be held at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), Coventry on the 24th March 2023. The WG will provide attendees with the ability to engage with AdM colleagues across the UK MoD, Academia and Industry (OEMs &...
Software Enabled Defence Workshop – 29th & 30th March
Open to TD-Info Members and Non-Members This workshop is designed to offer an opportunity to shape defence software acquisition thinking and its future direction. It will explore current Software Acquisition Management Improvement (SAMI) work aimed at providing...
TD-Info Executive Team Town Hall Meeting
The Team Defence Executive Team operate monthly sessions which will look to support and mature opportunities and guide the broad portfolio of Team Defence Activities so they align with the strategic direction and focus set by the Team Defence Strategy Group. This...
News and blogs to keep you in the know.
AdM Hack – sign up today
The Future Capability Group (FCG) Open Innovation Laboratories (OIL) Additive Manufacture Hack will take place on the 3 & 4 April 23. We recently held a launch and network event the details of which are here: Additive Manufacturing Hack Launch and Networking 9...
Team Defence Information Bulletin February 2023
The Team Defence Information Bulletin for February 2023
Team Defence Information Bulletin December 2022 and January 2023
The Team Defence Information Bulletin for December 2022/January 2023