Defence Asset Management Community of Practice
Under the auspice of TD-Info, the DAMCoP is a standing joint MOD, Defence Industry and the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) community of practice. The IAM is the Asset Management (AM) professional body and will be represented by the IAM SW Branch.
The joint nature of the DAMCoP is designed to promote collaboration and mutually beneficial outcomes in the development of a Defence Asset Management System (AMS), the wider stakeholder touchpoints and Defence’s realisation of the National Security Objectives.
The purpose of the DAMCoP is to:
- Connect AM initiatives across Defence
- Share best practice from across the Defence Enterprise and other sectors in order to incorporate AM into the MOD business and process architectures
- Supporting the professional development and skills of Defence AM Practioners with the assistance of the IAM SW Branch
- Promote and develop AM understanding across Defence
- Contribute to and support the IAM SW Branch programme of events
- Promote the successes and lessons identified / learnt from the various undertaken AM activities to the wider AM community
- Identify, collate and propose to MOD suitable discovery, pilots or capability investigation activities or accelerator projects for MOD own consideration, where MOD wants to build the evidence base and business case for AM in Defence
- Identify projects for mutual benefit (MOD and Defence Industry) and submit them to Team Defence Information (TD-Info) Exec for approval.
Defence Asset Management Community of Practise Documents
|20230525 DAM CoP Agenda May 2023||23/May/2023|
|20221202 – Digital Asset Management – Leon’s Slides||02/Dec/2022|
|20221202 – Digital Asset Management – KPMG||02/Dec/2022|
|20221201 – DAMCoP-Agenda||30/Nov/2022|
|20220714-DAM CoP July 2022 Meeting documents||14/Jul/2022|
|20220714-AM Leaflet v0.4||09/Jun/2022|
|20220526-DAM CoP task 1 Meeting Minutes||13/Jun/2022|
|20220505-ILS-ISO55000 Series Relationship||06/May/2022|
|20220505-Engineering Support Transformation (EST) Introduction||05/May/2022|
|20220505-DAMCOP Presentation – Jeremy Hammond||06/May/2022|
Information on all sector-relevant events, run by TDI and other organisations.
The Strategy Group has been established to interpret the 3* Advisory Board’s bi-annual areas of strategic focus along with outputs from the Team Defence Information Council to sponsor and approve Team Defence Information activities which align to these top-level...
The Team Defence Executive Team operate monthly sessions which will look to support and mature opportunities and guide the broad portfolio of Team Defence Activities so they align with the strategic direction and focus set by the Team Defence Strategy Group. This...
This sub working group is open to all interested parties that would like the opportunity to assist the Ministry of Defence transition to IPS and the ASD S-Series. There will be some complicated issues to discuss and resolve that would not likely be possible without...
News and blogs to keep you in the know.
The Team Defence Information Bulletin for May 2023
The Team Defence Information Newsletter for June 2023
The Team Defence Information Bulletin for August/September 2023