Defence Information 22 is a hybrid conference, with attendance in person and online. The programme is building and speakers already in place are mentioned below. To book follow this link
Day 1: Information Strategy & Information Enablers including Data, Cyber Risk & Cloud Services plus Digital Innovation. Speakers include
- Charlie Forte, Chief Information Officer (CIO), MOD
- John Fitzpatrick, Director Digital Enablement, MOD
- Maj Gen Tom Copinger-Symes, Director Strategy and Military Digitisation, MOD
- Caroline Bellamy, Director Chief Data Officer MOD
- Hugh Tatton-Brown, Head of Cyber Security Architecture
- John Able, Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
- Peter van der Putten, Director Decisioning & AI Solutions & Assistant Professor, AI & Creative Research, Pega
- Oliver Organ, Business Development Manager, VIMA Group
- Al Bowman, Director UK Public Sector for Dataminr and Johnny Pinney, MoD Account Manager for Dataminr
- Paul Homan – Distinguished Engineer, CTO Industrial – IBM Services
- Steve Bell, Technical Director – Atkins
Finale Speaker – Day 1 – Technology Gamechangers – Ben Parish, Head of Innovation, Defence Digital, MOD.
Day 2 – Support, Services & Support Information Strategies
- Bill Mead, Director of BDUK National Security and Defence Services – session speakers TBC
- Dr Tim King, Principal Consultant, IKM Engineering Services, Marine & Technology Babcock International Group, speakers include
- Richard Puttick, Hd CIO, Defence Support, Joint Support, MOD
- Chris Cook, Head of Strategy – Defence Digital
- Shaun Goodman SM&RT, Supply Chain Resilience Control Tower Lead, DG Commercial
Team Defence Vanguard
- Space: the information, data and intelligence aspect
- Disinformation and the disabling effects both within theatre and across the entire supply chain – Damini Tailor – BAES AI, Sam Grossick – Leonardo and Luke Gower – Thales
Presentation – Delivering MoD IS; challenges, modernisation and transformation – Andrew Smith, MoD IS Programme Lead, Boeing Defence UK
- Based upon the MDI work already underway within Defence, what do you believe is the most important aspect and is there something missing that will be essential for success? Also, do you think MOD and industry can help accelerate MDI
- Digital Information Skills / People Issues
- Data-driven Organisations: lessons from Industry with recommendations to UKStratCom Support Transformation Innovation Team
- Total Asset Readiness: Guarantee operational agility & mission preparedness – Are you mission ready?
Finale Speaker – Day 2 – Adrian Baguley DE&S Deputy CEO
We are still inviting entries for the Excellence Award, please apply to Tony Butler.
For more information on DI22, contact Steve Shepherd. Physical Event Support opportunities are now fully booked but virtual stands are unlimited, for more information please contact Sue Russell.