- This event has passed.
28/Apr/2022 @ 9:00 am - 29/Apr/2022 @ 4:00 pmFree
SupportNet 22 is the opportunity for Senior leaders from Defence Support, Defence Equipment and Support, Front Line Commands, industry, academia, international partners, and external speakers to articulate and discuss how availability can be improved.
“The operational and training demands we place on equipment availability, spares and commodities have either not been appropriately challenged or policed…… At the heart of Support Advantage is a performance ambition which prizes a paradigm shift in platform and equipment availability and the development of superior, assured, environmentally sustainable and cost-effective support services.” Defence Support Strategy 2020.
SupportNET’s aim is to improve the understanding of UK Defence’s support requirements and to develop knowledge of academic and commercial capability while reinforcing partnerships nationally and internationally.
1. Insights from the Maritime, Land and Air domains.
2. Understanding the direction of travel from DE&S.
3. Thoughts and observations from International and Partner Nations.
4. External (Non-Government Agency) perspective and areas of focus.
5. Industrial key performance initiatives and new strategies.
It promises to be an informative and insightful conference, outlining the roadmap for delivery of the Defence Support Strategy – we look forward to your attendance.