Fuels Service Delivery (FSD) Industry Briefing Event
18/Oct/2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
The Fuels Transformation Programme (FTP) achieved Outline Business Case (OBC) approval in Mar-2022. Based on the concepts of capability management and driven by data, FTP will take full advantage of innovation to improve the agility and responsiveness of the Defence Fuel Enterprise (DFE).
FTP is tasked to:
- Develop the high-level concept to transform the DFE to deliver an optimized:
- defence fuels estate,
- supply chain (both on-base and off-base),
- management organisation,
- identified accountabilities,
- improved information management and financial controls,
- lower cost of acquisition, storage, distribution, and management,
- investigating ways of increasing and developing sustainability in furtherance of NZ50 objectives.
Fuels Service Delivery (FSD) is a workstream within FTP, with the aim to shortlist options for transforming E2E fuels service delivery operations and accelerate understanding of net benefit profiles, non-financial benefits, and de-risk future implementation projects for an FBC submission in FY 24/25. Several deep dives were conducted and FSD are currently accountable to deliver 21 Case Studies and 6 Pilots, that deliver Change Initiatives (CIs)
Following OBC Approval, FSD Team is progressing through the next phase of implementing the CIs and developing the pilots and case studies.
Through this Industry Briefing Event (IBE), the FSD Team on behalf of the Authority is looking to provide industry with an update on progress and the support it requires to deliver the pilots & case studies.
To this end, an Industry Briefing Event will be held on 18th October 2022, from 9:30 – 11:30, open to both members and non-members.
The IBE will be held virtually on MS Teams, and the outline agenda (subject to change) is:
- Headline address by FTP Team Lead,
- Programme update
- Change Initiatives (CIs) – Case Studies & Pilots
- Scope & Support Required
- Approach to industry engagement
- Question Round