JIG-Vanguard team to host Farnborough Connect discussion on “Challenging the Status Quo”
Team Defence Information JIG-Vanguard team (JIG-V) is to host the Farnborough Connect discussion on “Challenging the Status Quo”, the role played by new professionals in defence.
The TD-Info JIG-V team is a board of new professionals from across the MOD and industry committed to changing the status quo for defence, receiving its direction from the TD-Info Joint Information Group and reports through this group to the Defence Suppliers Forum.
The JIG-V has three guiding principles:
• Diversity of thought gives better solutions
• Broader engagement gives better coherence
• Better understanding of innovation means quicker adoption
In a first of its kind, this year’s Farnborough Connect will feature five days of high-quality content, collaboration, thought leadership and industry insight; connecting the global aerospace industry online. FIA Connect is a virtual programme of free-to-attend conferences, networking, and promotional opportunities.
The panel session will be hosted on Friday 24 July at 1425 and will hear from:
- Luke Tennant. Management Consultant. Atkins.
- Ben Eddy. IT Technical Graduate. Boeing Defence UK.
- Joe Humphrey. Strategy and Product Mangement Support. Cobham.
- Rachel Hutchison. Business Analyst. MBDA UK.
- Sharon Odubade. Graduate Consultant. Atkins.
- Jess Woodward, Data Scientist, Rolls Royce
To find out more and join the conversation, visit the FIA connect site here: https://connect.farnboroughairshow.com/
Added: 15th July 2020