Call for Papers (6 Apr deadline) for 9th International Through-life Engineering Services Conference 2020 TESConf
TD-Info is pleased to provide this informatoin on behalf of the organisers of the 9th International Through-life Engineering Services Conference 2020 (TESConf 2020) schedueld for 3 and 4 of November 2020. There is a call for papers - download from our Website.
The organisers say sthey are are currently planning for the "conference to be hosted at Cranfield University, but depending on how the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will decide on whether to run the conference online in due course." The deadline for Abstract submission is the 6th of April.
"This series of the international conference is in its 9th year and we would be delighted to invite you to the conference. We have various options for participation in the conference outlined on the website. We will host academia and industry led Special Sessions and workshops respectively at the conference.
The focus for this year’s conference is aligned with the asset lifecycle (from design to disposal) of complex long life assets (e.g. planes, ships, trains, nuclear, power, heavy engineering). We have a number of Special Sessions planned in topics covering advanced analytics, product-service systems, sustainability, additive manufacturing, human factors and digitally enabled asset management with an aim of bringing togetherengineering and business thinking across the life cycle."
The timeline is:
- 6th April 2020 Submission of paper abstract proposals (max 300 words with title, full details of the authors and their contact details)
- 1st June 2020 Full lengthpaper submission
- Extended abstract submission (without full paper)
- 20th July 2020 Notification of acceptance of full paper
- 16th August 2020 Final camera ready full paper submission
- 1st September 2020 Author and early bird registration
- 1st October 2020 Late conference registration
Added: 24th March 2020