Disruptive Technology For Defence Transformation Conference 24-26 Sept: IQPC Event – 15% Discount for TD-Info members
TD-info is pleased to announce the opportunity for its members to gain a 15% discount on the standard rates for the Disruptive Technology For Defence Transformation Conference taking place in London on 24-26 September 2019, organised by IQPC. Quote the key code in this document when registering online.
Click here to download a copy of the 2019 Conference Programme.
This conference will provide insights from senior international defence figures, including General Sir Richard Barrons, Former Commander Joint Forces Command, Sir Chris Deverell, Commander, UK Joint Forces Command, Dr. Thomas Killion, Chief Scientist, NATO and Mirko Šundov, Chief of Defence, Croatian Ministry of Defence.
- Conference Day 1 (24th September) is on Winning the Advantage in the Digital Age
- Conference Day 2 (25th) is about Acquisition for Machine-Speed Warfare
- Day 3 (26th) is an Innovation Focus Day involving workshops, including with J-Hub and the Defence Solution Centre.
Download the 2018 Disruptive Technology for Defence Transformation Conference Report
Last year's conference welcomed contributions from UK Vice Chief of Defence Staff, Commander Joint Forces Command and many senior national military and NATO leaders to the discussions. Key recommendations, summaries and future insights have been curated by Defence IQ and General Sir Richard Barrons and include:
- The importance of providing the UK Armed Forces with an edge over adversaries for wars in the Information Age through innovation, integration and information of commercial technologies by Sir Chris Deverell, Commander, UK Joint Forces Command
- Transformation the OODA loop and the impact of AI and Big Data by Dr. Thomas Killion, Chief Scientist, NATO
- The Croatian vision for capability transformation by General Mirko Šundov, Chief of Defence, Croatian Ministry of Defence
Other resources available
Download a Defence IQ interview with Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare of the Australian Army about how the Australian Army is leveraging emerging technologies and disruptive innovations to enhance ISR capabilities across the joint force. It includes:
- The Australian Army’s near, mid and long-term capability development vision to retain the information advantage in the future operating environment
- The technological enablers/disruptive innovation that will enable the Australian Army to maintain the competitive edge in hybrid warfare
- How the digitisation of current C3 systems will impact the ISR capabilities of the Australian Army
Added: 12th July 2019