First Dstl Searchlight Event is on Radio Frequency (RF,) Software Defined Radio & 5G networks
This news story has been archived
This Dstl event on 3rd May is supported by trade bodies TD-Info, ADS Group & techUK and facilitated by Lockheed Martin. It will focus on three challenges around Radio Frequency (RF,) Software Defined Radio and 5G networks.
Current Challenge Areas
1. Agile Filtering to enable interoperability
2. Muti-purpose wide- band amplifiers and agility in functional upgrades
3. Size, Weight Power reduction
4. Consumable high grade antennas
5. IOT RF connectivity
6. Wide and Narrow band RF Surveying
7. Analysis of RF comms
Please expect more details to follow on the agenda, descriptions of the challenges, associated online videos and the event speakers.
Added: 4th March 2019