Def Sp Digital Twin Summer Term 21 Out Brief and Virtual Panel
Wednesday 20th October 2021
Time : 10:00 to 14:00
Digital Twin Community of Practice October 21 Out Brief and Virtual Panel
0930-1630hrs 20th October 21
1. The Digital Twin Community of Practice is focused on enabling the conditions for federation of digital twins across the extended Defence Support Enterprise.
2. Previous papers have set out a direction of travel and each term through collaboration across sectors the COP looks to develop best practice to set the conditions for future federation.
3. This event provides a platform to back brief the wider stakeholder community on the findings from last term as well as outlining the planned next steps and the opportunity to become more involved.
4. This event only provides a high-level summary and additional deep dive sessions on each workstream will be signposted.
5. This will be a hybrid event. The Steering Group made up of last terms work stream leads will be at Atkins, Aztec West, Bristol forming a panel. Wider stakeholders will join online via MS Teams.
6. Steering group where practicable should attend in person at Azec West.
7. Everyone else please join the MS Team meeting
Click here to join the meeting
+44 20 3443 6271,,717386206# United Kingdom, London
Phone Conference ID: 717 386 206#
8. The proposed agenda which may still be subject to change is outlined in Table 1 below.
1000-1015 Introduction and Context MOD Chair Richard Puttick
1015-1030 Multi-Domain Operations Work Stream Leads Steve Penver / Steve Hyde
1030-1045 Australian Mining Experience Indago Partners Colin Farrelly
1045-1100 Supply Chain Work Stream Leads Richard Puttick / Fraser Hamilton
1100-1115 National Digital Twin Programme BEIS Alex Luck
1115-1130 Accelerated Capability Development Work Stream Leads Niall Barker
1200-1215 Test & Evaluation Work Stream Leads Darin Tudor / Brian Gillette
1215-1230 Engineering Support Work Stream Leads Nick Webster / David Catlow
1230-1245 US DoD and AIA Rolls Royce John Matlik
1245-1300 Safety Work Stream Leads Andy German
1300-1315 Digital Twin Roadmap Digital Catapult Phil Young
131-1330 Mapping the Digital Twin Implementation Landscape Work Stream Leads John Erkoyuncu
1400-1415 Design Smarter Digital Twin Centre.
Digital Catapult / Thales Geoff Anderson / David Drewitt
1415-1430 Cross Cutting Enablers Steering Group Rep Dave Murray
1430-1445 Next Term Industry Chair Steve Penver
1445-1530 Open Dialogue COP Steering Group Panel
12. Following the event PDF versions of any slides utilised will be available for public download from the Team Defence Information website. White papers, presentations from previous briefings and additional material is also available: https://secure.teamdefence.info/community.php?community=1000148
Next Term and Getting Involved
13. If you are not already a member of this COP and would like to make sure you receive email updates then please ask the undersigned to make sure you are part of the email distribution list.
14. People on the distribution list will receive invites to future activities, links to download content of materials and the occasional email update with latest information.
15. If at any time you wish to stop receiving the information, then make us aware and you will be removed.
16. Our COP is an open collaborative group looking to share knowledge and experience across sectors. To learn lessons from across sectors we need your input. If you would like to be more involved in next terms activities, then please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your support
There are no documents/files associated with this event.