Def Sp Distn - A DSFDB SWG
Wednesday 29th September 2021
Location : Oxford Works/Factory
Time : 09:00 to 17:00
Defence Support Distribution (formerly Robotic & Autonomous Systems) Sub Working Group
Wednesday 29 September 21
On behalf of the Co-Chairs Lt Col Gary Pugh and Alex Hyde we would like to invite you to the next Distribution SWG.
Animal Dynamics have generously agreed to host up to 100 people at a venue in Oxford enabling the next Def Sp Distn (RAS) SWG to be a physical gathering.
Returning to our pre-lockdown format the event will share Defence challenges, visions, aspirations and plans, complement this with cross sector experience before leading into workshop activities to shape what Def Sp Must, Should and Could do.
Due to summer holiday season the agenda is still to be confirmed however the following have been invited to speak:
- 5 Bn REME/CFD: Robotic Arm Activities
- Animal Dynamics
- Army/FCG: Expeditionary Robotics CoE (ERCOE)
- Army/FCG: Theseus last mile delivery and experimentation
- FCG: Architectural Approach to Interoperability of Robotic and Autonomous Systems
- Indago Partners: Lessons from Australian Remote Mining Operations
- Oxford Robotics Institute
- Navy/FCG: UAS Heavy Lift
- RAF X: ‘Boston Dynamics Spot’ Experiments
- TRL: Operation of Autonomous Off Highway Vehicles
Once combined with workshops and a visit to see some UAS platforms this promises to be a very full, rich and informative day.
Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Agenda and full administration instructions will be distributed nearer the time.
Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no documents/files associated with this event.