Non TD-Info Event - Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace and Space (AMAS)
Tuesday 23rd - Thursday 25th February 2021
Location : Virtual Event
Time : 09:00 to 17:00
TD-Info are pleased to be Media Partners for this Defence iQ Event.
Registration is free for Military personnel; to register click here.
The fee for non-Military personnel is £999 (+VAT) which will increase after 31 January 2021 to £1,699 (+VAT).
Team Defence Information Industry members are eligible for 15% discount using the discount code TDINFO15.
For more information about the event and to register click here.
The Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space (AMAS) conference is an established annual forum for AM users, R&D experts and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry
Over the course of three days – the conference will welcome attendees from all over the world to observe and take part in keynote presentations and panel discussions with leading experts from the across the spectrum of Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace and Space. Additionally, it will also offer attendees an environment to host invitation-only discussion groups and meetings, all without the need for travel. Leveraging our immersive online networking platform, we will bring the social and commercial benefits of our conferences to wherever you are
Confirmed speakers include:
• Dr. Melissa Orme, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
• Dr. Venkat Vedula, Executive Director, Additive Manufacturing, Raytheon Technologies
• Professor Andy Schofield, Director, Technology Delivery, BAE Systems – Air
• Robert Scudamore, Associate Director and Group Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, TWI Ltd
• Hauke Schultz, Additive Manufacturing Roadmap Leader, Airbus
There are no documents/files associated with this event.