SupportNET 2021 - Now 18 May
Tuesday 18th May 2021
Time : 08:30 to 17:30
Team Defence Information is pleased to support the MOD in hosting this year's SupportNET 21.
SupportNET 21 is an opportunity for senior speakers from Defence Support, Defence Equipment & Support, Front Line Commands, Industry, Academia and International partners to give perspectives on how the Defence Support Strategy and Support Advantage will be delivered.
Defence Support Strategy Strategic Outcomes:
1. A capable & resilient Defence Support Enterprise
2. Enhanced decision making across the Defence Support Enterprise
3. Effective delivery of Defence Support, integrated and secured across the Military-Industrial complex
4. A step change in Support Force Development and experimentation
5. Defence Support people enable future performance
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lt Gen Richard Wardlaw OBE, MOD Chief of Defence Logistics and Support (CDLS)
- LtGen Charles G Chiarotti USMC, Deputy Commandant, Installations and Logistics
- Maj Gen Simon Hamilton CBE, Director Support, Army Headquarters
- Cdre David Matthews RN, UK Submarine Delivery Agency
- Professor Janet Godsell, Prof. of Operations and Supply Chain Strategy, University of Warwick
- Roger West, DE&S Director Logistics Delivery
- Air Cdre David Tozer, Support Transformation Portfolio Director, Air Command
Additional contributions are anticipated from a senior UK Industry speaker. The event promises to be an informative and insightful session outlining the high-level roadmap to how the Defence Support Strategy will be delivered, and we look forward to your attendance.
SupportNet21 is free to attend.
Registration for the event is separate to Team Defence Information and can be accessed online by clicking here.
Please note that you need to set up a separate account from your Team Defence membership.
For further information please contact Kevin Atkins.
There are no documents/files associated with this event.