Sustainable Defence Support Sub Working Group
Tuesday 8th December 2020
Location : KB Leatherhead (invite only) or TEAMS link to be distributed to attendees
Time : 12:30 to 16:00
This is the inaugural meeting of the Sustainable Defence Support Sub Working Group
Administration instruction will be produced and distributed to registered attendees nearer the time.
Due to COVID restrictions there will be a limited number of attendees invtited to attend in person but for the majoity this will be a virtual event.
Everyone is requested to register as a virtual attendee, once there is clarity around the rules for physcal events in December a number of registered attendees will be specifically offered the opportunity to travel and invited to attend in person.
Proposed Agenda (subject to change)
- Opening Address and Welcome (Co-Chairs) 5 mins
- Overview of the SWG and ToRs (Steve Green TDInfo) 5 mins
- Defence Support Sustainability Context (Capt Exworthy(RN) Sp Ops CFD) 30 mins
- Defence Support Sustainability Roadmap White Paper Overview (Geoff Maple KBR) 15 mins
- Dynamic Sustanability Roadmap Demo (Tony Dawe KBR) 15 mins
- Refreshment break 30 mins
- Workshop (hypothesis review) 60-90 mins
- Working hypothesis overview (Maj Mark Player Sp Ops CFD)
- interactive feedback session using digital platform - coverage, completeness, suitability, metrics and dependencies
- Record of actions 5 mins
- AoB 5 mins
- Wrap up & DoNM 5 mins
There are no documents/files associated with this event.