Office 365 Working Group
Monday 15th June 2020
Location : MS Teams
Time : 14:30 to 15:30
A new working group to provide MOD and Industry with the opportunity to discuss secure exploitation of products such as O365.
This kick-off meeting will discuss a strategy for the group – short, medium and long term aspirations. This will include:
- Share knowledge and fact finding activity
- Capture the group knowledge in formal documentation / knowledgebase
- Produce patterns
- Develop short guide on what this means for a User
- Agree that all parties will input into the workgroup on a collaborative basis regardless of company name/ size.
- Agree document output governance – document handling instructions to enable need to know sharing within companies/ forums
- Ensure linkages are made to other Forums or initiatives to enhance the learning (e.g Commodity Assurance process).
- Review Certification schemes or Regulations to understand compliance measures
Any information shared in the group is on a need to know basis – shared to enable the group.
MOD chairpersonship is provided by the Cyber Defence and Risk group in Defence Digital.
There are no documents/files associated with this event.