Additive Manufacture Sub Working Group
Thursday 23rd April 2020
Location : Stevenage
Time : 09:30 to 17:00
The agenda is still in development however at this event we will be looking at the wider process (not just the AdM machines), considering future business models and taking a deeper look at Wire Arc Additive Manufacture to elicit use cases in Defence Support.
Out hosts, Airbus will also provide a tour of their laboratories where they develop high end electronics for application in space.
Potential Speakers include:
- MOD Update: Navy Metal Priters, Army CI & Maker Spaces and RAF
- Airbus - their AM strategy & experience
- Ultimaker - Engineer to Order scanning technology
- Glenalmond Group - WAAM
- Future Technology Group - IPR and Commercial Challengers
- Troika - NATO standards investigation
- J-HUB - Wippet: Netflix for AdM
- Dstl - LTI project POW and engagement
We will also have:
- Syndicated workshops (Scanning, WAAM and Business Model Innovation)
- Site tour.
Spaces at the event are limited. Please book early to avoid disappointment. If the event is over subscribed places may be limited to 1 person per organisation
We look forward to your continued support
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
Additive Manufacturing Newsletter Vol Iss2 Public P Expand