Non TD-Info Event: Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space | IPQC event B'ham
Tuesday 25th - Thursday 27th February 2020
Location : Birmingham, UK
Time : 08:30 to 17:30
TD-Info are pleased to be Media Partners for this IQPC event.
For more information about this IQPC Additive Manufacuturing Conference click HERE
TD-Info members are entitled to a Discount - to download the registration code click HERE
To download an IQPC report from the 2019 event click here
ACHIEVING FEASIBLE ECONOMIC RETURNS WITH AM TECHNOLOGY
"The Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space conference is returning for its sixth edition - the premier forum for AM users, R&D experts and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry. The 2020 meeting will take place between 25-27 February in Birmingham, a city that sits in the heart of Midlands Aerospace – with the region home to over 25% of the UK's aerospace industry, 7% of Europe's and 3% of the global market.
Over the course of three days – which includes an exclusive visit the Siemens/Materials Solutions advanced manufacturing site – the conference provides a platform to support opportunities in high value manufacturing and help prepare the aerospace industry to tackle the roadblocks of industrial digitisation.
- Adopt lessons learned from a variety of economically quantifiable case studies delivered by OEMs and Downstream Suppliers – describing how they were able to leverage AM technology to deliver feasible economic returns
- Understand how the AM and digital manufacturing market is developing in Europe and internationally – to ensure that your own manufacturing process remains competitive and able to deliver repeatable and high quality components
- Increase automation in your manufacturing processes to benefit from the cost and timing saving benefits that AM provides, by networking with and learning from AM pioneers and innovation leaders
- Hear exclusive case-studies from industry leaders on how cutting-edge collaborative industrial research projects are advancing opportunities of additive manufacturing, and use this to inform your own approach to industrial AM
2020 Speakers Include
- George “Nick” Bullen, Technical Fellow, Advanced Manufacturing, Northrop Grumman
- Jason Gilmore, New Product and R&D Lead, Airbus Defence & Space
- Andrew Mair, Chief Executive Midlands, Aerospace Alliance
- Robert Armstrong, Head of Manufacturing Process Capability, Leonardo
- Andy Schofield, Manufacturing & Materials Strategy and Technology Director, BAE Systems.
- Raphael Salapete, ALM R&T Project Leader, Ariane Group
Book by Friday the 1st of November to save up to £500 on your pass to the conference. For more information, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 368 1300
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
Discount Code for TD-Info Members re IQPC Additive Manufacturing Event 25-27 Feb 20 PA Expand