Non-TD-Info Event: 2019 S1000D User Forum & ILS Specification Day
Monday 14th - Thursday 17th October 2019
Location : Hilton London Tower Bridge
Time : 09:00 to 17:00
Non-TD-Info Event: 2019 S1000D User Forum & ILS Specificaiton Day
Theme: Shaping common standards for efficient and innovative product support
The annual S1000D User Forum and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Specification Day comes to London this 14 – 17 October.
With under 3 months to go to this year’s S1000D User Forum and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Specification Day in London, we are delighted to share new speaker updates with you. Check out the website to see who will be speaking over the four-day event.
Through a mix of tutorials, product demonstrations and keynotes from senior industry figures, including Jan Pie, Secretary General, ASD and Nigel Whitehead, Chief Technology Officer, BAE Systems, the event will bring together some 300 aerospace & defence professionals. This presents the ideal platform for sharing experiences in relation to the development of international specifications.
Hear about customer experiences with specifications
As part of the ILS Specification Day there will be a dedicated track with case studies on:
- The Bundeswehr’s enterprise resource planning system, SASPF, presented by Major Andreas Muehlberg, Logistics Staff Officer
- Specification benefits for the UK Submarine Fleet, presented by Guy Dabell, Head of Submarine Platform Engineering, Babcock International
- The French MOD Digital Continuity Guidance Project, presented by Etienne Bousquet, Chef de projet, Consultant Fonctionnel, Connectiv-IT and Dartaguiette Jean-Baptiste, Consultant Fonctionnel, Connectiv-IT
- Smartforce - An Airbus initiative for new data services, presented by Ildiko Ferencsik, Head of SmartForce, Airbus Defence and Space
Hosted by the Aerospace & Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD) in partnership with the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) and the Air Transport Association (ATA), the event is organised by ADS.
Table top Dispay Packages
The package includes:
- 1 complimentary registration
- Logo display on event app
- 1 table with plain table linen (approx. 1.5 - 2m wide)
- If you wish to purchase extra passes for the event, please follow this link.
ADS are delighted to offer a range of sponsorship packages to suit all budgets. All sponsorship packages include: logo and 50 word profile on event app, logo on A6 sponsors tent cards throughout the conference. Full sponsorship package options are on the ADS website.
Please note that your registration details for the S1000D User Forum will be managed by the Air Transport Association (ATA), on behalf of the three organising partner organisations, the ATA, the Aerospace & Defence Industries association of Europe (ASD) and the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA). Hence, ATA will be responsible for sending all public communiques to the participants list on behalf of the Forum organising body, ADS. By registering for this event you are agreeing to your contact details being added to the master S1000D mailing list; noting of course that your details will not be forwarded to any third-party organisations - your cooperation is appreciated.
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
About Team Defence Information - July 2019 Public PA Expand