Non TD Info Event - Big Data for Defence Conference – 20% Discount for TD-Info members
Wednesday 26th - Thursday 27th June 2019
Time : 09:00 to 17:00
Big Data for Defence Conference – 20% Discount for TD-Info members
26 – 27 June 2019 – London with workshop on 25th
TD-info are pleased to announce the opportunity for its members to gain a 20% discount on the standard rates for the Big Data for Defence Conference, taking place in London on 26-27 June 2019, organised by IQPC. There is a related workshop on 25th June too.
NB: Code for TD-Info member discount - download this document
This conference has presentations and representation from senior international defence figures, including from the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD), as well as from the USA, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and NATO. They include:
- Navy Information Warfare / Artificial Intelligence Data Programme Manager, Royal Navy
- Innovation Scout, MOD J-Hub
- Cyber Industry Engagement &Communication Lead, Defence Cyber Protection Partnership
- Assistant Head of Strategic Concepts, Directorate of Capability, British Army
- Deputy Head of Cyber Policy / Joint User for Cyber, UK Ministry of Defence
- Director of the Information Technology Laboratory U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center
- Head of Digital Transformation, Defense Systems & Integration of Artificial Intelligence, Directorate General of Armaments, French Ministry of Defence
- Managing Director, German Center for Intelligence and Security Studies (CISS)
- Principal Member, NATO Science & Technology Board, Netherlands Ministry of Defence, NATO
- Commander, Cyberspace Operations Directorate (USA)
Click here to download a copy of the Conference Programme.
The potential applications of big data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other emerging technologies in the defence sector are vast. There is an increased focus by governments to develop, implement and use these technologies in their armed forces.
Defence IQ compiled a trends report outlining the current investments and programmes of Defence Ministries from across the globe. Learn how they have developed, implemented and applied big data, artificial intelligence and emerging technologies in their Armed Forces. At the Big Data for Defence Event, representatives from these nations will share their insights.
Use this link to download the Defence IQ Report on the global trends in big data and artificial intelligence for the defence industry. This information in this Report can help benchmark your big data activities against the trends and current programmes.
- The UK Royal Navy’s Project NELSON and presentations on Big Data from the Army and JHub
- Denmark’s DKK1.4 billion investment in cyber defence from 2018 until 2023
- The French Government’s ARTEMIS project
- The German Government’s €3 billion investment in R&D for AI until 2025
- And more…
NB: French Ministry of Defence, NATO and the British Army have confirmed their participation
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
Big Data For Defence Conference 26-27June 19 with member discount code P Expand