Non TD Info Event - Technology and managing Export and Trade Controls
Tuesday 30th April 2019
Location : techUK Head Office
Time : 14:00 to 16:00
Technology and managing Export and Trade Controls
Timing: Tuesday 30th April 2019, 14.00 – 16.00
Venue: techUK, 10 St Bride St, London, EC4A 4AD
techUK, in partnership with SAP are hosting a technologies showcase event which will examine the role of technology in managing Export and Trade controls.
Focusing on Defence & Security related export and trade regulations, attendees at this event will explore a number of key issues within this space, including:
- Managing export functions, including license-creation and automatic determination;
- Classifification for products for export;
- Document and declaration creation;
- Managing technical data; and
- Integrating export control processes across the supply chain.
Mike Willmott, Account Director, UK Public Security & Defence, SAP
There are no documents/files associated with this event.