Dstl SEARCHLIGHT on Radio Frequency, Software Defined Radio & 5G networks
Friday 3rd May 2019
Location : Cranfield University, College Road, Cranfield MK43 0AL
Time : 10:00 to 15:30
This Dstl event - supported by trade bodies TD-Info, ADS Group & techUK and facilitated by Lockheed Martin - will focus on three challenges around Radio Frequency (RF,) Software Defined Radio and 5G networks.
Current Challenge Areas
1. Agile Filtering to enable interoperability
2. Muti-purpose wide- band amplifiers and agility in functional upgrades
3. Size, Weight Power reduction
4. Consumable high grade antennas
5. IOT RF connectivity
6. Wide and Narrow band RF Surveying
7. Analysis of RF comms
Please expect more details to follow on the agenda, descriptions of the challenges, associated online videos and the event speakers.
There are no documents/files associated with this event.