Support Chain Seminar 2019 - Transformational Change for Support
Tuesday 8th October 2019
Location : GWR STEAM Conferencing, Swindon
Time : 08:00 to 16:00
Please select a scs19 before adding to basket
Use this page to book delegate places at SCS19. Click the link below to download the SCS19 Flyer. Enquiries and applications to exhibit should be made to secretariat@teamdefence@info
This year's SCS19 is being held at GWR STEAM Conferencing, Swindon - an historic and characterful venue that is part of the STEAM Museum and has been successfully used for Defence Information events.
The theme for SCS 19 is: Transformational Change for Support - Industry & MOD working together for Success
Our joint MOD and Industry Support Chain Seminar 2019 (SCS19) is on 8th October. It’s at our new venue, GWR STEAM Conferencing, Swindon. Attracting over 250 delegates, SCS19 brings together senior figures – strategists and practitioners from MOD and Industry – to brief, inform and share stimulating insights that: enhance mutual understanding, showcase innovation, help improve coherence and enable benchmarking. This truly is an enterprise perspective on Defence Support.
As with all Team Defence Information events, the Support Chain Seminar will primarily use an ‘app’ leading up to and on the event day itself. The app contains information on the speakers, schedule, our event Sponsors, Fujitsu and Oracle as well details from our exhibitors. Even those not attending may find the app useful hence we are offering all our members the opportunity to download and register using the details below.
The app is web based and can be downloaded on to iphone and android devices. To download, please go to the link using the password SCS19Event. You will be given the option to add the icon to your screen as part of the set-up process for both iphone and android which is useful for quick access on the day.
- • Business Transformation in Supply Chain - Sean Culey, Expert in SCOR-P and FCILT; author of Transition Point: From Steam to the Singularity
• Engaging Industry in a New World – MOD presenter to be confirmed
• Industry Keynote Jon Hall, Managing Director Technology, Babcock International and Chair for Commercial & Acquisition at the Defence Suppliers Forum (to be confirmed)
• Transforming Support in the MOD & Business Modernisation for Support (BMfS) - Richard Hamber, MOD Defence Support Network (DSN) Programme Director (Interim)
• Continuously Improving Support Across DE&S - Steve Lammiman, Head of Support Chain Process, MOD DE&S
• Aurora Update - Presenter from the Aurora consortium of Atkins/Qinetiq/BMT
• SME Innovation Engagement Case Study - Marcus Ralphs, CEO ByzGen Ltd
- • Practitioner Stories in Engineering Support Transformation (EST) Engagement - Martin Boswell, Director, Jacobs & Colonel Commandant Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
• TEMPEST Support - Tim Lee, BAE Systems
• Forecasting and Requirements Planning (F&RP) - Keith Rushton, Support Chain Improvement MOD DE&S
• Commercial Software for Defence - Steve Clark, TVS Supply Chain Solutions
• Q & A Panel – Chaired by Phil Williams, MD Team Defence Information
• TD-Info 2019 Support Recognition Awards – presented by Phil Williams, MD TD-Info
NB: Information about SCS19 is accurate at time of publication; however, it may be subject to change
Through-life support happens over the lifetime of materiel and, inevitably, accounts for a major tranche of the MOD’s budget. MOD and Industry are working on innovations, agility and efficiencies in support that together maximise operational effectiveness and value for money.
Support within the MOD is undergoing transformational change and Industry, as part of Team Defence, is integral to that. Our annual SCS19 event – jointly organised by MOD and TD-info – is themed around Industry and the MOD working together for success.
Participate in SCS19 to gain insights into how the Defence Support landscape is rapidly evolving.
With Sponsorship from Fujitsu and Oracle
DISCOG - Defence & Industry Support Chain Optimisation Group Innovation & Digital Disruption SCS - Support Chain Seminar SCS19 - Support Chain Seminar 2019 Support & Information Innovation Community of Interest (SII-COI) Support & Support Chain Support Solutions
There are 17 documents/files associated with this event.
SCS19 Presentation-Tempest Support Expand
SCS19 Presentation-Defence Support Transformation-Update Expand
SCS19 Presentation-Commercial_Software_for_Defence Expand
SCS19 Presentation-An Inclusive Vision of Support Expand
SCS19 Presentation-Driving A Step Change in Engineering Services for the MOD Expand
SCS19 Presentation-SME Engagement Case Study Presentation Expand
Military Asset Lifecycle Extension Public Expand
LEO Defence Datasheet 2019 UK ER 2 Public Expand
IFS Defense In-Service Support Public Expand
CCG Brochure v2 - A4 Public Expand
Camcode UID Marking System V1.0 Public Expand
BMT DAS Through Life Support Services A4 V4 297x210mm Public Expand
BMT DAS Corporate Digital Leaflet Public Expand
Support Chain Seminar 19 8th Oct_Flyer v05 Public P Expand
Car Parking & Directions to STEAM Conferencing, Swindon (for SCS and Defence Information Events) Public P Expand
Support Chain Seminar 2019 (SCS19) 1-pager landscape format Public P Expand
About Team Defence Information - July 2019 Public PA Expand