Non TD-Info Event: Big Data for Defence Conference; 20% discount for TD-Info members
Wednesday 27th - Thursday 28th June 2018
Location : Millennium Copthorne Tara Kensington, London
Time : 09:00 to 17:50
Big Data For Defence Conference – Defence IQ Event
20% discount for members of Team Defence Information - click here to download the discount code.
Find out more about this event here > https://bit.ly/2spO3b9
Main Conference: 27th-28th June 2018 at Millennium Copthorne Tara Kensington, London; Workshop Day: 26th June
“Working directly with the UK MoD’s Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), the Big Data Defence summit brings together senior military leaders and requirement setters with leading industry experts in big data analytics from the civilian sector, and introduces the civilian expertise to the military requirement.
The summit demonstrates how the technologies of the civilian sector will be built into the military environment to reshape the world’s armed forces in the future.
Join Defence IQ to hear speakers that include:
- General Sir Gordon Messenger, Vice Chief of Defence Staff, UK MoD
- Brigadier Rob Sergeant, Head of Future Force Development, British Army
- Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director, Mounted Requirements, TPO Maneuver Robotics and Autonomous Systems US Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- Colonel Jerome Lemaire, Digitization & Artificial Intelligence Master Plan Leader, Directorate General of Armaments (French MoD)
- Brigadier General Juergen Brotz, Chief, Military Intelligence, Bundeswehr
- Dr. Peter Lenk, Branch Chief Service Strategy and Innovation, NATO Communications and Information Agency
The Big Data Defence conference will help you to:
- Maximise your capability to securely store and rapidly analyse data through incorporating new AI systems to achieve real-time situational awareness across all domains
- Overcome the technical challenges of machine learning systems by learning from leading technical experts to write out biases in machine programming and manage system development cycles
- Optimise efficiency in data analysis to ensure rapid delivery of actionable intelligence, by integrating cutting edge developments in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning at all intelligence stages
- Exploit future partnership potential by identifying joint developments from military and civilian industries operating in big data analytics and link research and procurement policies across multiple agencies
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
Reuse this document Expand