Defence Support Network (Transformation) Programme & Request for Completion of Project Initiation Documents - PIDs
This news story has been archived
MOD states that, "The Defence Support Network (Transformation) (DSN(T)) concept phase has concluded and the programme has entered its delivery phase, following submission and approval of a Main Gate Business Case." Further...
"• The delivery phase is expected to run until March 2020, although the transformation of the DSN will extend beyond this period.
• It is recognised that Industry is a key DSN(T) stakeholder, as a significant proportion of the spend on Defence support relates to outsourced activities.
• Accordingly, as part of the delivery phase, there will be an Industry Enablers work stream, within which a number of potential industry innovation projects have been identified, examples of which could be:
• Information Flow and Exchange.
• Support Optimisation.
• Optimise Joint Government/ Industry Assets.
• Information Innovation.
• To facilitate this, the DSN(T) Programme Management Organisation (PMO) is commencing an informal market engagement exercise through Team Defence Information (TD-Info).
• All Industry parties are invited to participate in this informal market engagement exercise, through the contribution to and/or the submission of a DSN(T) Project Initiation Document (PID).
• To find out more, you are encouraged to contact TD-Info’s Task Force representative for DSN(T) activities"
Read full details in 20170810-TD-Info_DSN(T)_Update (MOD Approved)
Download the PID Template and PID Worked Example from the KeyWord: DSN(T) - Defence Support Network (Transformation) Programme
Go to the DSN(T) section on this website and, on that page, click to 'Follow'
TD-Info will be sending out regular communications updates to Industry and there is opportunity for Industry to submit PIDs on a rolling basis for consideration.
Added: 14th August 2017