Defence Information 18 On One Page! It's somewhat larger in life - be there on April 18 & 19
In a break with tradition, we are hosting DI’18 at the excellent STEAM Museum Conferencing facilities in Swindon, which provides us with ample exhibition space, presentation hall, workshop and meeting spaces – all on the same site where we hold our DI’18 dinner on the evening of 18 April.
We are privileged to have a wealth of highly knowledgeable and influential speakers at our annual Event, 18 & 19 April this year; be sure to book a place &/or ask about packages for sponsors and exhibitors. Download the latest DI18 Flyer for full details.
Typically attracting some 350 participants from across MoD and Industry, DI18 is provides an opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest around secure information sharing, with this year’s emphasis on “maximising value from Team Defence information”.
Those attending will benefit from a packed programme of presentations from senior figures in MOD and Industry, panel sessions, workshops and supplier exhibitors.
Day 1 theme is Information, Cyber and Information Enablers followed by a Symposium dinner. Day 2 theme is Support, Services and Support Information.
At the end of the Symposium, the winner of the annual Excellence Award will be announced (open for entries until 31 January 2018 – download 2018 Excellence Award Entry Form).
DI18 Speakers include:
- Martin Elliot, Director Service Design ISS
- Graham Curtis, BAE Systems and JIG Co-Chair
- Steve Latchem Head of Architecture, MOD ISS
- Nigel Whitehead CBE, BAE Systems Chief Technology Officer & Chairman Team Defence Information
- Dr Andrew Tyler, Chief Executive Europe, Northrop Grumman
- MOD CIOs from Navy (Ian Annett), RAF (John Wariner) and Army (TBC)
- Gareth Hetheridge, Senior IT Business Partner, Rolls- Royce
- Matt Wiles, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Team Leidos
- Lance McMahon, Atkins
- Dave Pitchforth, Managing Director Boeing Defence UK
Added: 15th March 2018