Big Data in Defence Conference 27-28 June: 20% discount for TD-Info members
This news story has been archived
This 2-day conference on Big Data in Defence is organised by Defence IQ and takes place on London on 27th-28th June 2018 with a Workshop Day on 26th June.
20% discount for members of Team Defence Information - click here to download the discount code.
Find out more about this event here > https://bit.ly/2spO3b9
“Working directly with the UK MoD’s Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), the Big Data Defence summit brings together senior military leaders and requirement setters with leading industry experts in big data analytics from the civilian sector, and introduces the civilian expertise to the military requirement.
The summit demonstrates how the technologies of the civilian sector will be built into the military environment to reshape the world’s armed forces in the future.
Join Defence IQ to hear speakers that include:
- General Sir Gordon Messenger, Vice Chief of Defence Staff, UK MoD
- Brigadier Rob Sergeant, Head of Future Force Development, British Army
- Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director, Mounted Requirements, TPO Maneuver Robotics and Autonomous Systems US Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- Colonel Jerome Lemaire, Digitization & Artificial Intelligence Master Plan Leader, Directorate General of Armaments (French MoD)
- Brigadier General Juergen Brotz, Chief, Military Intelligence, Bundeswehr
- Dr. Peter Lenk, Branch Chief Service Strategy and Innovation, NATO Communications and Information Agency
The Big Data Defence conference will help you to:
- Maximise your capability to securely store and rapidly analyse data through incorporating new AI systems to achieve real-time situational awareness across all domains
- Overcome the technical challenges of machine learning systems by learning from leading technical experts to write out biases in machine programming and manage system development cycles
- Optimise efficiency in data analysis to ensure rapid delivery of actionable intelligence, by integrating cutting edge developments in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning at all intelligence stages
- Exploit future partnership potential by identifying joint developments from military and civilian industries operating in big data analytics and link research and procurement policies across multiple agencies
Added: 30th May 2018