LOGNET 18-2 Presentations Available for download - Accelerating Support Innovation
This news story has been archived
LOGNET 18-2 took place on 9 Oct 2018 on the theme of Accelerating Support Innovation. Download any of the following presentations from the LOGISTICS & LOGNET sefction of this website.
- LOGNET 18-2 - 03 - Col Edward Corrigan - Defence Logistics' Agenda
- LOGNET 18-2 - 04 - Cdr Fiona Percial - Ex Sustainable Warrior
- LOGNET 18-2 - 05 - Mr Ian Sharp - AI & ML
- LOGNET 18-2 - 06 - Mr Andrew Tyrer - RAS
- LOGNET 18-2 - 07 - Dr Adam Staines - DASA
- LOGNET 18-2 - 07 - Maj Nik Krykunivsky - jHub
- LOGNET 18-2 - 07 - Sqn Ldr Chris McIntyre_RAF Rapid Capabilities Office
- LOGNET 18-2 - 08 - Air Cdre Andy Curtis - DSNT & DLF
- LOGNET 18-2 - 09 - Mr Jim Carter - Defence Commercial
LOGNET is the Ministry of Defence’s support engagement and future development event for the Defence Support Network. It is designed to improve the understanding of UK Defence’s support requirements, pursue knowledge of developments in academic and commercial capability, whilst reinforcing partnerships through continued engagement. Its outcome is to assist Defence in arguing the case for the UK to maintain a credible, highly capable and value for money support capability.
Aim of LOGNET 18-2
This event aimed to focus members of the Defence Support Network on ‘Accelerating Support Innovation’ to help Defence face emerging threats.by: detailing the current innovation focus; exploring new technologies and areas of research; introduce departments from both industry and Defence who can assist; and help to assist rapid procurement.
Support Chain Seminar 2018 - Modernising Defence support
Many of these themes are further explored the joint MOD/Industry annual Support Chain Smeinar (SCS18) session on 18 October - Modernising Defenc Support
Added: 15th October 2018