The ASD Strategic Standardisation Group newsletter (July 2018 issue) is available
This news story has been archived
The ASD Strategic Standardisation Group newsletter (July 2018 issue) is available here.
• Approval of MoSSEC standard as ISO Committee Draft
• Significant progress of ISO AP242 edition 2 “Managed model based 3D engineering”
• Implementer Forums: CAX-IF and PDM-IF accelerate standard implementation
• Step forward of ISO AP239 ed3 (Product Life Cycle Support - PLCS)
• Collaboration between European Defence Agency (EDA) and ASD for best practice standards in Product Life Cycle Management
• Integrated Logistic Support (ILS): S5000F & SX000i adopted!
• AP242 Benchmark #2: PDM and CAD
• STEP enhanced architecture
• STEP Visualization Framework
• AFNeT Standardisation Days
• LOTAR: 3 parts sent for ballot, new MBSE working group
• Next events
Added: 19th July 2018