Join Team Defence Information
Download a document about our Team Defence Information membership organisation and the benefits of suppliers to the defence sector becoming a member HERE
Join TD-Info to particpate in a trusted and well-established organisation that brings together members of the MOD and Industry to collaborate as Team Defence.
There are membership subscriptions for: Individual Member, Company Member (levels based on turnover as in the diagram below) and Lead Sponsor ie Companies that choose this level or Companies with a turnover greater than £350m. Subscription categories and rates are listed in the table below; benefits and prividges of membership are described below.
To make a subscription and start being a member of TD-Info, please email email@example.com or phone Sue Russell on 01454 410 556.
To find out if your company is already a member of TD-Info, visit the Members section to search the list of current member organisations (NB: all MOD staff are entitled to be members).
TD-Info Membership Benefits
By joining TD-Info you will become part of an organisation that has:
- All the major UK Defence Prime Contractors as Members
- The support of, and established relationships with, the Trade Associations (ADS and techUK)
- An acknowledged and well established interface with UK MOD on all aspects of collaborative information management
- A national and international reputation in all aspects of secure collaboration
TD-Info is firmly focussed on providing members with accurate, up-to-date information and guidance on the developing information management trends with relevance to the Defence sector.
Members – the benefits and privileges
Members gain in many ways from membership of TD-Info, including:
1. Participate in a well-established, trusted forum that involves both MOD and Industry working together (on a voluntary basis) on activities that jointly are deemed to be high priority; be part of a body that reports to the Defence Suppliers Forum and engages with key MOD staff and industry peers; and, work in 'neutral' contexts that are eternal to contracts but help shape Team Defence business activities and future ‘intelligent contracting’
2. Be actively involved in shaping and influencing policies and working practices to improve efficiencies and effectiveness, including on innovation and agility, in both the Information and Support/Supply Chain arenas through the Joint Information Group (JIG) and the Defence & Industry Support Chain Optimisation Group (DISCOG).
3. Keep well-informed about defence developments through regular meetings, briefings, conferences (e.g. Defence Information and Support Chain Seminar) and networking opportunities that involve both MOD and Industry; and, ADS, techUK and Niteworks
4. Exploit the diversity/multiplier benefits from membership; pool experience and expertise to gain ‘common good’ outcomes that enhance business efficiency and effectiveness; participate and showcase the innovative collaboration achievements in the TD-Info Excellence Awards
5. Minimise continuity issues e.g. with staff churn, through the relative permanence of TD-Info with its established governance and Task Force; capture and retain vital Team Defence know-how
6. Engage with Industry as both suppliers of ICT services and customers for the same ICT services - e.g. in the Industry Customers Engagement Forum (ICEF), the latter when part of the supply chain &/or when ‘embedded’ and working alongside the MOD
7. Work alongside ‘Team Defence’ peers who take a mature, holistic perspective that addresses the needs of both suppliers and customers
8. Work to agree and adopt common standards and working practices that simplify business process and drive out costs of collaboration while improving efficiency and competitiveness
9. Develop knowledge and professional skills and share Good Practice via Case Studies, Awards etc.
10. Access workshops, conferences, training sessions and briefings facilitated through TD-Info
Lead Sponsors: additional benefits and privileges
- Eligible for membership of TD-Info Council that sets the strategic direction
- Invited to Lead Sponsor networking dinners that involve senior MOD figures as guest speakers
- May be invited to join the Joint Information Group (JIG) &/or Defence Support Chain Management Strategy Board, both established to oversee joint MOD/Industry activity
For more information about membership of TD-Info
Please contact: Sue Russell, Office Manager, 6a Pinkers Court, Briarlands Office Park, Gloucester Road, Rudgeway, Bristol, BS35 3QH; Ph: 01454 410 550 (or DD -556) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our experienced Task Force work for members’ interests across Team Defence
We appreciate you need to understand which areas of TD-Info are likely to be of most interest and value to you and your organisation.
Members of our Task Force are ready to engage with you to ensure you get the most from networking and participating in our trusted Team Defence forum, where MOD and Industry collaborate to optimise the value from business information working across Team Defence
To obtain a copy of this information in pdf format, please download this document