Joint TD-Info / MOD SCS 2017 - “Innovation & Support: Balancing the Risk” at BAWA, Bristol
Thursday 19th October 2017
Location : BAWA, Bristol
Time : 08:15 to 15:55
Online booking is now closed for this event
PLEASE NOTE FOC MOD PLACES HAVE SOLD OUT
Download the SCS flyer for more details.
With thought-leader speakers, panel sessions, extensive trade stands and first-rate networking, SCS17 is a must-attend event. Use the day at SCS17 to take stock and benchmark the risks and rewards of practising innovation in Defence Support.
The joint MOD/Industry Support Chain Seminar 2017 is on 19th October at the BAWA Centre, Bristol. Its timely theme is Innovation & Defence Support - Balancing the Risk.
This annual one-day event, highly valued by both MOD and Industry and organised through Team Defence Information, provides a first-hand opportunity to gain and share insights on this vital theme.
We need innovation: maintaining the status quo stifles business activity and risks threatening operational effectiveness.
Speakers listed below (STC)
- Tony Chisnall, Director General Programmes, Defence Equipment & Support
- Group Captain Andrew Curtis, ACDS LOGOPS, Ministry of Defence
- Steve Glass, MOD Dir Support Enabling Operating Centre and co-Chair of DISCO Strategy Board
- Roger West, Director Logistics Delivery, Defence Equipment & Support
- Heather Goldstraw, Head of Technology Office, Technical & CIO, Defence Equipment & Support
- Andy Saddington, Senior Programme Manager, General Dynamics
- Alan Murdoch, Head of Air and Ground Training, Combat Air Support - BAE Systems and Steve Worsnip, Director Combat Air Support Services, Combat Air Support - BAE Systems
- Professor Jan Godsell, Operations and Supply Chain Strategy - University of Warwick
- Chris Williams-Lilley, Managing Director/Founder of Leadership Champions (UK) Ltd, Rail Infrastructure
- Kevin O'Reilly, Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin (UK) - Rotary and Mission Systems Training and Logistic Solutions
- Neville Parton, Head of Integrated Logistics, Defence Equipment & Support DE&S
- Ian Cowper, Head of Warships Platform Engineering, Babcock and Captain Matthew Bolton, Head of Engineering Support DACOS – Ministry of Defence
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
Support Chain Seminar 17 Flyer_v3.3 Public Expand