Non-TD-Info Event: Defence Advisory Council Session & Optional Dinnner
Thursday 21st June 2018
Location : The Manor House, Chippenham
Time : 12:00 to 17:00
TD-Info member SBL with Dell are hosting a Defence Advisory Council and optional Dinner – 21st June 2018 @ The Manor House, Chippenham. 12 noon until 5pm with optional evening meal at The White Hart restaurant.
This exclusive Advisory Council, with SBL and Dell, and in association with Intel®, will give you the chance to learn about the future of Rugged and Workstation technologies and how these can positively impact the Defence and Security industry.
This exciting opportunity will also offer:
- Direct influence over Dell EMC’s long-term products and services vision for our future generation of Rugged notebooks/tablets and Workstations
- Interaction with product development executives, product planners and Dell EMC Rugged/Precision Workstation management
- Open discussion around the key Industry Challenges and requirements from Industry thought leaders
- Overview of Service Capabilities for the MoD & deployable projects
- Networking opportunities with your peers over dinner
To register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – limited spaces available
There are no documents/files associated with this event.