Industry Customer Engagement Forum (ICEF) with MOD ISS
Wednesday 6th December 2017
Location : MOD Corsham - Room 212 or via Teleconferene
Time : 13:00 to 16:30
Brig Charlie Macononchie (Hd ISS Customer Services) joins this meeting via telecon from 13:10
The ICEF meeting Agenda likely to include:
- Telecon (start 13:10 for approx 45 mins) with Brig Charlie Macononchie (Hd ISS Customer Services) to cover the top priority issues
- MOD formal guidance for Industry (i.e. an Information Security Notice) on use of MODNET for sensitive and controlled information such as is covered by ITAR etc
- New Defence Intranet and access for Industry
- Removal of SMI2 “Cut Throughs”
- Status update on availability of Secure Industry Connect (SCI) Service - aka Steria laptops
- Boundary Protection Service (BPS) plans
- Change Control process to involve Industry - e.g. as stakeholder in existing Capability Introduction Process?
- ISS Catalogue & Customer Portal
- Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) re improving SPOC service for Indirect (Industry) customers
- New set of ISS Industry Guides - what's missing for you?
- Previous Actions
- Service Update
- AOB, Reminders & Q&A - send in your AOBs to email@example.com
There are 3 documents/files associated with this event.
Brig Charlie Maconochie_MOD ISS Hd Customer Services_Bio_20160916 Expand
ICEF Meeting Notes & Actions 06 Dec 2017 Corsham DRAFT v01 Expand
MOD ISS Slides ICEF Meeting 06 Dec 17_v02 Expand