Non-TD-Info Event:LOGNET 18-2
Tuesday 9th October 2018
Time : 09:00 to 18:00
For detail on how to apply click HERE
LOGNET is the Ministry of Defence’s logistics support enterprise engagement and future development event. We want to engage with the logistics and engineering industry, academia, international partners and allies to optimise military logistics and promote UK prosperity; not just by being open for business; but open for modernisation. LOGNET is designed to improve outside understanding of UK Defence logistic requirements; pursue knowledge of academic and commercial capability and new developments while reinforcing partnerships through continuing engagement.
Benefits of attending LOGNET:
- Understand Defence’s logistic requirements to propose superior solutions.
- Opportunity to influence Defence Logistic policy, direction and development.
- Engage with the future vision of Defence Logistics capability and industry integration.
- Opportunity to conduct business with Defence partners.
- Maintain the equitable relationship between Defence and the logistics and engineering enterprise.
- Opportunity for attendees to forward questions, points and comments directly via an interactive conference software app.
Aim of LOGNET 18-2
The aim of LOGNET 18-2 is to continue the discussion that was held during 18-1 and enable industrial partners to bring proposals back to Defence Logistics personnel which address the challenges faced.
A full breakdown of the content of the event will be produced in due course.
There are no documents/files associated with this event.