DSN(T) Briefing – Delivery Phase Activity Update - Follow on from session held on 8 September 2017
Thursday 26th April 2018
Location : Rolls-Royce, Horizon Hall, Filton, Bristol
Time : 10:00 to 16:00
In recognition of its importance, the meeting will be devoted to the Defence Support Network Transformation; (DSN(T)) and how Industry will contribute to the success of the transformation in Defence Support. We urge everyone to take this opportunity to get involved in this important programme.
- Update: DSN(T) PID’s/Implementation
- Introduction of new DSN(T) PMO Team
- High level governance and alignment with the Modernising Defence Programme.
- Our thinking on portfolio coherence versus programme management.
- DSOM development -Update
- Delivery phase projects in flight, and planned. Noting that we are currently not managing any DSN(IS) activity, which remains with the Log IS team at present.
- Future IS – dependent on the General’s decision, and its subsequent promulgation, re responsibilities for oversight.
Please confirm your attendance so we can ensure sufficient catering arrangements are made by registering for this event.
There are 2 documents/files associated with this event.