Team Defence Business Leadership Course – 14/15 March 2018
Wednesday 14th - Thursday 15th March 2018
Location : Team Defence Information Head Office; TD Info Head Office - 6a Pinkers Court, Briarlands Office Park, Rudgeway, Bristol BS35 3QH
Time : 09:30 to 16:00
Team Defence Information (TD-Info) is hosting a 2-day leadership course at Briarlands on 14/15 March 2018. Aimed at the high-potential practitioner/manager or graduate/new manager, this course is available to TD-Info member companies for £795 + VAT per person. This includes all training materials and refreshments for both days and, uniquely for this level of training, a one-to-one leadership coaching session bespoked to the individual’s axiometrically-profiled strengths and vulnerabilities (reports are in-confidence and shared only with the course delegate).
- An exploration into the changing nature of the global, domestic and organisation business environment and the impact this has on how we operate as leaders and managers
- A reflection on how we need to be as individual leaders and managers to perform at our best and optimise performance from those around us
Businesses operate in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world that requires a different approach to leading and managing people and organisations. Failure to adapt business and personal practice to ever-changing environmental factors has a potentially catastrophic impact on survival, cost and reputation. The ability to make good decisions - and to take appropriate action - is essential to delivering the kind of leadership required in 21st century.
Leadership Course Objectives
• Define the key factors affecting leadership in today’s rapidly evolving business environment
• Identify the impact of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity on organisations
• Explain the structure of value-thinking and its role in good decision-making
• Describe strategies and actions to enhance decision-making and leadership capability
• Develop specific key leadership skills (based on bespoke individual profiles)
• Create a prioritised action plan that will develop their leadership capability
• Review the impact of implementing their action plan
- A unique value-thinking profile indicating current strengths and risks to great performance in the current environment
- A follow up personal coaching session to explore your thinking and define your steps to better performance
£795 + VAT. This exceptional value-for-money training is deliverable at this low-cost because TDInfo is providing the venue.
The course will be delivered by facilitators Lizzie Clarke (previously at British Airways, European Games Organising Committee, NHS Trusts and others) and Andrea Burns (Mastercoach with clients including John Lewis Partnership, MOD (JAMES IPT), Association of Independent Schools and others). Booking opens early November at http://www.teamdefence.info/ under ‘Learning’ tab. (Typical price for this course elsewhere c. £1200 pp).
There is 1 document/file associated with this event.
Team Defence Business Leadership Course – 24 25 January 2018 Expand